- Unsalted butter - 140g
- Sugar - 140g
- Egg - 2
- TSA Self raising flour - 140g
- TSA Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Banana - 2 (Ripened)
- Walnuts, almonds - optional
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl, take the softened butter and sugar and cream them well, until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Then add the eggs (one at each time) and the mashed bananas.
- Add the flour, baking powder and fold them into the batter.
- Then add the nuts of your choice and gently fold the batter.
- Pour the prepared batter into a tin and bake them for 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- After baking, remove the cake from the tin and allow it to cool to room temperature and then enjoy.