RECIPE YIELDS: 1 loaf bread (14 slices)
- Warm water - 310 g(1 ½ cup)
- Sugar - 5 g (1 tsp)
- TSA instant dry yeast - 10 g (2 tsp)
- TSA T 65 Bread flour- 530 g (4 ⅓ cup)
- Oil - 20 g (4 tsp)
- Salt - 5 g (1 tsp)
- TSA Gluten + bread improver - 5 g (1 tsp)
- Combine warm water, sugar and yeast in a bowl.
- Add flour, oil, salt and bread improver to the water and knead for 2 min.
- Place the bowl into an oiled bowl. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave in a warm place to proof.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, place the dough onto an oiled bench.
- Knead the dough by hand and then shape into a loaf.
- Place the dough into a loaf tin, cover with a tea towel and allow it to proof in a warm spot.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Once the dough has completely risen to the desired height, place the tin in the oven.
- Bake for 30 -45 minutes or until the bread sounds hollow to tap.