Recipe yield: 6 cupcakes
For cupcake sponge:
- TSA T55 All Purpose Flour - 100 grams (½ cup)
- TSA Baking Soda - 2 grams(¼ tsp)
- Yogurt- 145 grams(⅔ cup)
- TSA Aluminium free baking powder- 2 grams(¼ tsp)
- Sugar -75 grams(⅓ cup)
- Oil - 60ml (¼ cup)
- TSA Vanilla flavour- 2ml
- TSA Butterscotch flavour- 1ml
- Butterscotch Chips - ½ cup (optional)
- Whipping cream- 150ml (1 cup)
- Icing sugar- 10 grams (2 tsp)
- The Select Aisle’s Butterscotch flavour- 1ml
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Take yogurt and baking soda in a bowl, mix well and set it aside.
- In another bowl, take oil and sugar, mix them together, then add the foamed yogurt into it along with vanilla and butterscotch flavour.
- Add in flour, baking powder and fold gently.
- Spoon into lined cupcake cases till ¾th full.
- Bake for 20 mins. Remove and cool completely.
- For frosting, take the whipping cream in a chilled bowl and beat it by adding icing sugar and butterscotch flavour until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Pipe this over the cupcakes and serve.