Dough yield: 450 grams
Recipe yield: 4 (varies depending on the pan size, suggest to use 7 inch)
- TSA Pizza dough mix - 300g
- Oil - 15 ml (3 tsp)
- Water- 170ml (¾ cup)
- For 300 grams of pizza dough mix, add 15 ml (3 tsp) of oil and mix them well.
- Then add 170 ml (¾ cup ) of lukewarm water and knead it well until it forms a slightly sticky dough.
- Cover the bowl with a wet cloth and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Later, punch down the dough and divide it into 4 equal sized dough balls.
- Preheat the oven at 170 deg C.
- Then spread each dough ball onto a 7 inch pizza pan. (you can choose your own pan size)
- After spreading the dough, add tomato sauce, toppings of your choice(onion, capsicum, mushroom, paneer, etc), then add your choice of cheese, also sprinkle some chilli flakes, Italian seasoning on top to enhance the flavour.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes. [NOTE: Bake them at 170 deg C to get a slightly fluffy pizza base or if you prefer thin crust pizza, bake it at 200-225 deg C for 10 mins].
- Enjoy your fresh homemade pizza made with love.!