Recipe yields: 12 cookies
- Unsalted Butter - 50g (¼ cup)
- Powdered Sugar - 100g (½ cup)
- TSA Vanilla Flavour-5ml (1 tsp)
- TSA T55 All Purpose Baking Flour - 125g (½ cup)
- Custard Powder - 30g (¼ cup)
- TSA Aluminium free Baking Powder - ¼ tsp
- TSA Pista Flavour- 1ml
- Salt- a pinch
- Pistachio - 3 tbsp (chopped finely)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla and pista flavour and mix well.
- Add in custard powder, flour, baking powder and salt. Mix to form a dough.
- Take a small portion, roll it into a ball. Dip in pistachio and place on a baking pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mins. Remove and cool completely.