Recipe yields: 20 cookies
- TSA T55 All Purpose Flour -210g (1 ¾ cup)
- Unsalted Butter -125g (1 cup)
- Brown Sugar -100g ( ½ cup)
- Egg - 1
- TSA Vanilla Flavour- 1.5ml
- TSA Almond Flavour- 1ml
- TSA Baking Soda - ½ tsp
- Almonds - ¼ cup (chopped optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar until creamy.
- Add egg , vanilla, almond flavour and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda and mix well to form a dough.
- Scoop a small portion of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Arrange them in a baking tray with sufficient space in between.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Cool completely and serve.