- Butter (softened)- 227g (1 cup)
- White sugar - 200g (1 cup)
- Packed brown sugar- 220g (1 cup)
- Eggs- 2 nos
- The Select Aisle’s Vanilla Flavour - 10ml (2 tsp)
- The Select Aisle’s Baking Soda - 5g (1 tsp)
- Hot water 10ml (2 tsp)
- Salt - 2.5g (½ tsp)
- The Select Aisle’s T55 All-Purpose Baking Flour- 385g (3 cups)
- The Select Aisle’s Dark Compound Chocolate Chips - 340g (2 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla flavour.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are nicely browned.