- TSA 45% chocolate- 340g (2 cups)
- Coconut oil- 14g (1 tbsp)
- Peanut butter- 140g (½ cup)
- Agave nectar- 40g (2 tbsp)
- TSA Blanched almond flour- 25g (4 tbsp)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl with coconut oil.
- Spoon ½ tsp of the melted chocolate into the bottom of a silicone candy mold and spread it thoroughly.
- Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, whisk the peanut butter, agave nectar and almond flour.
- Use a spoon to scoop some into your hands.
- Roll it into small balls and place in the centre of the prepared chocolate cups.
- Tap the tops of each and flatten it out.
- Top with additional melted chocolate until the peanut butter layer is completely covered and refrigerate until the chocolate is hardened.