- The Select Aisle’s T55 All Purpose Baking Flour - 1 ½ cups (180g)
- The Select Aisle’s Aluminium Free Baking Powder - 1 tsp (4g)
- Yogurt- 1 cup (285g)
- The Select Aisle’s Baking Soda - ½ teaspoon (3g)
- Castor sugar - ¾ cup (150g)
- Vegetable oil - ½ cup (120ml)
- The Select Aisle’s Rosemilk Flavour - 1 tsp (5ml)
- The Select Aisle’s Pink Gel Colour - 1- 2 drops (optional)
For Milk mixture
- Condensed milk - ½ cup (150 gm)
- Fresh cream - ½ cup (115 gm)
- Milk - 1 ½cup (360gm)
- The Select Aisle’s Rosemilk Flavour - 2ml
- Whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a bowl, add yogurt and baking soda over it and set it aside to foam up.
- Add the castor sugar, oil and rosemilk flavour into the same bowl and mix until well combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan.
- Bake at 180C for 30-35 minutes.
- For the milk mixture combine milk, fresh cream, condensed milk and rosemilk flavour. After the cake is baked, trim the top and pour the milk mixture on the cake and tilt the pan so that the milk covers the entire cake.
- After one hour, demould the cake from the pan.
- Top with whipped cream and rose petals, some more milk mixture and serve!