Recipe yields : 12 slices
- Milk - 125ml (1 1/2 cups)
- Water - 170g (1/2 cup)
- Sugar - 50g (1/4 cup)
- TSA Rose flavour - 5ml (1 tsp)
- TSA Agar agar - 5 grams (1 tsp)
- Take milk in a pan and boil it. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Switch off, add sugar and let it dissolve completely. Let it cool down.
- Add rose flavour, mix well. Set aside.
- Take agar agar in a pan, then add water till immersing it.
- Heat it up in sim, cook until it's completely dissolved. Pour this into the pan containing rose milk.
- Mix it quickly and pour it in the tray / bowl where you want to set. Do not delay as it will start setting quickly.
- Leave it undisturbed for 30 mins.
- No need to keep it in the fridge . It will set well in room temperature itself. Once set you can leave it in the fridge until serving time. Cut into squares.
- Serve Rose Pudding chilled with a sprinkle of dried rose petals,this looks cute and tastes great too.