- Vegetable Oil - 125g (1/2 cup)
- Granulated Sugar - 160g (3/4 cup)
- Egg- 2 (room temperature)
- Milk - 125ml (1/2 cup)
- The Select Aisle’s Gluten-free Flour -180g (1 cup)
- The Select Aisle’s Baking Powder - 5g (1 tsp)
- The Select Aisle’s Vanilla flavour - 10ml (2 tsp)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium mixing bowl combine oil and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for one minute.
- Add flour, baking powder, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Beat at medium speed for one minute.
- Spoon batter evenly into cupcake liners.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the centres spring back when touched and cupcakes are very lightly browned.
- Let cool in the pan on the rack for five minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan onto rack and cool completely.