- Milk - 500ml (2 cups)
- Whipping cream - 250ml (1 Cup)
- Condensed milk - 400ml (1 Can)
- TSA Vanilla Flavour - 2ml (1 tsp)
- TSA Mango Flavour - 1ml
- TSA Agar agar powder- 30g (2 tbsp)
- Milk - 250ml (1 Cup)
- Mango (chopped) - for garnish.
- Place agar powder in a large cup, stir in a cup of cold milk and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Add milk and cream to a medium size pan and warm the milk gently over medium-low heat. The milk should not boil.
- Then add in the agar milk mixture into the warm milk and dissolve the agar completely, stirring constantly .
- Lastly, add the condensed milk, vanilla and mango flavour and stir until incorporated.
- Pour the mixture immediately into a nonstick/glass loaf pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before serving.
- Garnish it with chopped mangoes on top and serve it chilled. Enjoy!
Lashly m cherayil