- The Select Aisle’s T55 All Purpose Baking Flour - 1 ⅓ cup (160g)
- Sugar – ½ cup (100g )
- Egg – 1
- The Select Aisle’s Aluminium Free Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Pineapple slices
- Unsalted butter – 2 tbsp (melted) 30g
- The Select Aisle’s Vanilla Flavour – 2ml
- The Select Aisle’s Pineapple Flavour– 2ml
- Salt – pinch
- Unsalted butter – 4 tbsp (60g)
- Jaggery or brown sugar – ½ cup (100g)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Add butter with some brown sugar(or jaggery) in the baking pan and place in the oven to melt for just 3 to 4 mins.
- Now, place the pineapple slices in the baking pan directly on top of the melted brown sugar (or jaggery) and set aside.
- Take sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla and pineapple flavour and cream it well.
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix them in a cut and fold method.
- Now, add the prepared batter into the baking pan.
- Bake it for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool
- Serve it warm and enjoy..!