Recipe Yield: 8-10 cookies
- TSA T55 All purpose baking flour - 160g (1+1/4 cup)
- TSA medium brown cocoa powder -30g (2 tbsp)
- TSA baking soda - 2.5 g (½ tsp)
- Butter - 113g (½ cup)
- Light brown sugar - 100g (½ cup)
- Caster sugar - 115g (½ cup)
- TSA Vanilla flavour - 2.5 ml (½ tsp)
- TSA Red food colour - 3 ml (1 tsp)
- Milk - 45ml (3 tablespoons)
- Vinegar - 5g (1 tsp)
- TSA white compound chips - 80g (½ cup)
- In a bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with the sugars until it is nice and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla flavour and food colouring.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- In another bowl, take the milk and add vinegar to it. Let it curdle for 5-10 minutes.
- Add this milk into your cookie dough mixture and combine everything.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Line your baking tray with a silicon mat/parchment paper.
- Scoop out your cookie dough and place them on the baking tray, along with some white compound chips on top of it as decoration.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.