- The Select Aisle’s Blanched Almond Flour - 227g (1 cup)
- The Select Aisle’s Baking Soda - 7.5g ( ½ tsp)
- Whole Milk - 220ml (¼ cup)
- Sugar - 28g (2 tbsp)
- Lemon Juice - 5ml (1 tsp)
- Eggs - 3 nos
- Blanched Sliced Almonds- 30g
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the muffin tin with paper liners
- Mix the almond flour and baking soda together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, whole milk, sugar and lemon juice until well combined. Spoon into paper liners.
- Top it with blanched sliced almonds to add that extra crunch of the almonds.
- Bake the muffins at 180°C for about 14-17 minutes or until they turn golden brown on top.
- Let the muffins cool down completely before you enjoy them!