Recipe yields: 10 cookies
- TSA T55 All Purpose Flour - 120g (1 cup)
- Sugar - 200g (1 cup)
- TSA Cocoa powder- 30g (1/ 4 cup)
- Butter - 75g (1/3 cup)
- TSA Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- TSA Aluminium free baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Egg- 1
- TSA Vanilla flavour- 1.5ml
- TSA Chocolate flavour- 1ml
- Coffee Powder -1/2 tsp (optional)
- TSA Dark Compound Chips - 75g (1/2 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree C.
- Take flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, coffee in a bowl and mix well. Set this aside till use.
- Take butter, sugar, vanilla and chocolate flavour in a bowl and beat it till it gets creamy.
- Add an egg and beat well.
- Now slowly add in the flour mixture and mix well until combined.
- Now add in the compound chips and mix well using a spatula.
- Scoop out the cookie dough and roll it in your hands and flatten it slightly.
- Arrange it in a baking tray, leaving space between each other.
- Bake it for 14-15 mins.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let it cool completely.