- TSA Coconut sugar - 170g (1 cup)
- TSA Medium brown cocoa powder -35g (1/3 cup )
- TSA gluten free flour - 68g (1/2 cup)
- TSA baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Egg - 2 eggs
- Oil - 120ml (1/2 cup)
- TSA vanilla flavour - 1 tsp
- TSA Dark compound chips - 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 9 square cake pan with parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, coconut sugar and oil. Whisk until creamy then add vanilla and stir to combine.
- To the egg mixture add Gluten free flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Whisk until just combined, trying not to over mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and gently fold into batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Top with more chocolate chips, then bake for 25 minutes until done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before slicing.